I’ve decided to make this page in order to list resources I’ve found helpful. If you have any good resources you think I should add, please let me know.
- studentdoctornetwork.com: This website was very useful to me as a premed and I still find it useful now. The forums provide plenty of information as far as the application process goes. Also, the application cycle pages for the various schools was helpful to me as well.
- www.ucc.vt.edu/lynch/TimeManagement.htm:This website takes you through a program developed to help you better manage your time. Useful if you have a problem in this area like I do.
- http://www.kevinmd.com/blog/: This is one of my favorite blogs. It has tons of interesting and useful articles and can provide a nice read.
- http://www.amwa-doc.org: A great resource for female physicians.
- http://www.mothersinmedicine.com/: This is a cool blog I just stumbled upon. It’s actually a collaboration between a number of women who are physicians and mothers. There is tons of useful and insightful information here. I’d definitely check it out.
- http://medstudentmommy.blogspot.com/: Written by another medical student who is a mother of a young child. It’s nice to read about others experiences.